SEO or Search Engine Optimization is an essential tool to enhance or improve various websites and e-commerce platforms’ ranking on the search engine. Nowadays, in the era of modernization and technology, any website or business owner wants to take advantage of SEO services to boost its revenue and sales. Professional SEOs provide excellent services with unique solutions for getting the company’s higher ranking at various search engines.
Here are several Ecommerce platforms available to the clients to search among them for the particular products and services, they are searching to buy. BigCommerce, Wix, Magento, WooCommerce, 3D Cart, PrestaShop and Shopify are unique and successful e-commerce platforms. Shopify is the best Ecommerce platform that helps clients set up an online store and sell the products or services electronically. It features excellent templates and themes to attract more clients to your store, enhance sales, and boost your online or electronic stores’ revenue.
SEO for Shopify Store
SEO for Shopify Store means Shopify comes with various SEO services and solutions to climb up higher rankings on different Search Engine Result Pages of the search engine. Shopify Store optimization for Google, Yahoo, Bing and other search engines is crucial and helpful for potential customers to discover your site. If the clients feel it comfortable and easy to search your website, they will more likely shop from your website. In other words, it improves your Shopify store’s visibility in organic search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
ADVANTAGES OF SHOPIFY STORES
- Highly mobile responsiveness
- Secure and reliable
- Generate a beautiful store online
- SEO-friendly marketing
- Quick set up and easy to use
- Easy to install available apps
- Pricing and affordability
- 24/7 customer support
- Easy payment gateway
- Abandoned cart recovery
WHY IS SEO ESSENTIAL FOR A SHOPIFY STORE?
Nowadays, SEO is the best and perfect tool used by various organizations to boost their web traffic and sales effectively. Shopify is also a growing phase of the development process, and it also utilizes professional SEO strategies to boost its performance and rank. Leveraging your Shopify store with unique SEO elements enhances the chances of getting more web traffic and increasing sales to your website from multiple search engines. Following are the significant benefits offered by SEO for a Shopify Store:
REMOVE DUPLICATE CONTENT
Professional SEO Experts help to remove duplicate content from your Shopify store that adversely affects the online stores’ ranking at various SERPs. Same content means the data copied from another website to your website. Google and other search engines can penalize it with the lower order. Regularly perform checks and tests to ensure that all of your content is unique and not a replica. If you fix the duplicate content issue for your Shopify store, it will enhance your search performance.
The Duplicate content will be in the form of the following kinds:
- Copy and paste information from another website content
- URL copies or variations
- Utilize the exact detail of products and services provided by the manufacturer
- Misrepresentation of World Wide Web pages or Hypertext Transfer Protocol
Ways to fix the duplicate content issue:
- 301 redirect: 301 redirect from duplicate to the original page is the best way to combat the identical content issue. It will help you correct the URL and positively respond to the online visitor for his searches. Once you implement 301 redirects, the page’s status will change to move permanently. It tells Google that you are not using duplicate links.
- Canonical Tags Attribute: Canonical tag attribute represents the best information to the online visitor when your two website pages show the same content. It lets search engines know that the particular content or part of the web page is another replica page. It provides a source of information to Google, which helps in protecting your website from Google penalties. Application of canonical tags supports the main page’s higher ranking than the canonical page.
- Implement a meta robot no index: A meta robot is a tag-helpful to deal with duplicate content when used with no-index. It helps Google to exclude the following links for ranking a website to avoid getting penalized for duplicate content. Meta robot no index offers guidance to crawl a website or not by the online visitor.
SHOPIFY STORE IMAGES OPTIMIZATION
Image optimization is an essentiality of the Shopify store. The best image optimization boosts the speed and performance of your online store at various search engines. It helps make a unique identity and ranking of the Shopify store and makes it more accessible for online visitors. You must add alt tags with relevant keywords in the pictures to offer a perfect product description to the online visitor.
The process of adding alt text to Shopify product images:
Open the Shopify Admin Page of your website
Now click the all products option from the products tab from the admin page
Choose the particular product image to add alt text for it
Now add the alt text button from the three dots option of the webpage
Insert alt text in the image alt text dialogue box
At last, click the save button
Benefits of Shopify store image optimization
- Image optimization helps Google and other search engines to rank your Shopify store
- Optimized pictures have the potential to attract more web traffic and users
- It drives more clicks and higher conversion rates for your Shopify store
Tips for using image optimization for Shopify store
- Pay attention to high-quality images
- Own your copyright
- Select a suitable keyword for a particular picture
- Provide a unique and specific name to the image
- Generate the alt tags for more convenience for search engines
- Select the perfect image size as per the website requirement
- Add a variety of pictures for each product dimension
SITE STRUCTURE OPTIMIZATION
Shopify stores must opt for SEO strategies for their site structure optimization in the modern and technical era. Site structure optimization helps in organizing your content over the webpage for successful SEO. It makes it convenient for the seeker to crawl your website and position your products in different search engines. For Shopify site structure optimization, you can select one of the structures from the following options:
- Home Pages -> Category Pages -> Sub-Category Pages -> Product Pages
- Home Pages -> Category Pages -> Product Pages
Follow the tips for your Shopify site structure optimization:
- Right keyword research for Shopify store
- Use a flat website structure
- Build appropriate backlinks for the Shopify store
- Perform on-page SEO
- Enhance your website loading speed
- Generate high-quality content
- Do off-page optimization
- Mobile devices optimization
Benefits of Shopify site structure optimization
- Offers a more excellent user experience
- Provides you with site links
- Ensures better crawling
- Optimizes the crawlability, visibility, and readability
Steps to perform site optimization
- Plan an order before developing your website
- Generate a URL structure that follows navigation hierarchy
- Create URL in HTML or CSS
- Utilize a deep navigation structure
- Make a heading that lists your main navigation page
- Develop a comprehensive internal linking structure
IMPROVE USER EXPERIENCE
The era of ecommerce and its platforms has become much more competitive nowadays. Providing complete and comprehensive information to the clients is the best way to make their online search memorable. Professional SEO and a better user experience are the two leading components to make your Shopify store profitable. We have a complete list of the ways to enhance the user experience and keep your Shopify store above and beyond the reach of rivalry firms:
- Maximize page speed: searchers are very busy, and they expect rapid responses even for their online searches. They will not wait more than 3 to 4 seconds for web loading speed and abandon the slow website. So, pay attention to loading speed to improve user experience.
- Easy navigation: a well-structured site with easy navigation can easily attract more traffic and offers a better user experience. Shopify stores must provide an easy navigation process to search for you online.
- Personalized experience: Shopify stores must establish a meaningful relationship with their clients by providing customized content. Offer assistance to people for their searches and provide suggestions based on their prior transactions.
- Interactive design: Offer an interactive format to provide a seamless user experience to cater to the clients’ needs. It helps you to engage actively, interact, and automate the user’s experience. Perform voting, filling out the form, location entry, etc., steps.
ENHANCE SHOPIFY STORE SECURITY
Professional SEO services help to secure the Shopify store by preventing malware and loss of data. Safe and secure online stores have more chances to appear in the search engine result pages’ top positions. Search engines like Google are strict regarding website security, and every SEO company performs its best to enhance the Shopify store security. SEO for the Shopify store works with two aspects, which one is to increase your search engine rankings, and another one is to protect your store. SEO Company helps in securing your website with the following steps:
- Select the Capable Host: capable hosts help you decide on the extent of your safety, and it is the first step that SEO follows to secure your Shopify store. A competent and reliable hosting option helps your Shopify store protect and secure it from various online threats.
- Pick the Right CMS: Content Management System meets the obligation of security breaks for your Shopify store and its website. The reliable CMS helps your advertising and development staff follow the best alterations and innovations to the Shopify store to make it more recognizable for the searchers.
- Implement Reliable and Secure Passwords: Cybersecurity SEO professionals utilize a diverse number of passwords with unique numbers, letters, and symbols to enhance security measures.
- Update Security Subscriptions: Updating security subscriptions is the priority of any SEO expert for the Shopify store. They keep tracking your various services to keep you informed with the latest updates and changes.
- Add an SSL Certificate: Secure Socket Layer certificates are the prominent measure used by an SEO to guard and secure online purchases from the Shopify store. SSL enables you to receive sensitive data like credit debit card numbers with encryption.
PERFORM TECHNICAL SEO
SEO helps in performing technical SEO for the Shopify store. By technical SEO means the SEO practices followed by experts apart from the content part of the website. Technical SEO assists in improving the performance, ranking, and sales of the Shopify store. The SEO follows the following guidelines to run a technical SEO for the Shopify store:
- Checks the site crawlability with robots.txt files
- Create an equipped sitemap.xml file and represents it to the Google Search Console platform
- Fix any crawl issues and redirect errors
- Validate HTML and CSS
- Authenticate your possession by generating a Google Search Console
- Correct application of domain canonicalization and canonical rags
- Take the assistance of Google Analytics
- Select the best heading tags for your Shopify store website
- Utilize various tools to enhance the website speed
- Tackles duplicate pages of the website of the store
- Overcomes the site structure limitations
LINK BUILDING FOR THE SHOPIFY STORE
Getting backlinks is the primary function used by search engines to measure the wider community reach to the Shopify store. It relies on creating the trustworthiness and credibility of the Shopify store to the online searchers. Below listed are some essential tips to get links to your Shopify store:
- Fixing Broken Links: Fixation of broken links increases the chances of getting quality backlinks to the Shopify store. The broken links are the links that send a message to the user that the particular website no longer exists or causing a 404 error. The fixing of broken links enhances the user experience and revenue of the Shopify store.
- Guest Blogging: Guest posting is an effective way to get high-quality backlinks and new audiences for the Shopify store. It helps in getting more web traffic and expanding your reach to online visitors. It will perform through the social method, answer the Google search queries, use tools to create valuable content, etc.
- Backlinks through Infographics: excellent infographics like Pinterest have more chances to get virality. It performs a significant role in earning profits for the Shopify store by attracting thousands of audiences with more meaningful purchases. Infographic is the best tool to leverage traffic and good quality backlinks for the Shopify store.
Various essential SEO factors for the Shopify Store will enhance its overall performance, ranking, sales, and revenue. These factors will keep you ahead of the competition in digital marketing and ranks you higher in the Search Engine Result Pages of search engines.
Welcome to JevinTech! A high-tech Search Engine Optimization company helps generate leads for the business, increases web traffic and sales. Our professional experts create different websites and applications to offer practical solutions for your business goal. We use various complex strategies such as link-building, pay-per-click campaigns, content marketing, and more. If you have any queries about SEO in your mind, please contact us!