In the age of the internet or electronic medium, most industries are becoming digital or online to meet the online visitor’s expectations. ECommerce is a rapid phase emerging trend globally as it becomes most prevalent in the people to find the product, searching for fulfilling their needs. It is the process of buying, selling, exchanging cash, or other payments electronically or through the internet.
Product Pages mean the company website’s pages that offer complete and comprehensive information on products about its features, price, manufacturer, and more. These pages are wholly responsible for the website ranking or its penalty as if it performs well, it fetches higher-order, and if it does not perform well, the search engine like Google penalizes it. Product Pages are known as the store’s secret weapon as it has the potential to make or break sales for your store.
The ECommerce stores utilize different effective SEO strategies to improve the product pages for the website. SEO for ECommerce Product Pages means applying professional SEO strategies to improve product page performance to improve an eCommerce store’s ranking. SEO will help you create a balance between users and semantic content to the search engine aspects. These aspects are subject to increase the website’s ranking and performance over various Search Engine Result Pages.
FEATURES OF ECOMMERCE PRODUCT PAGES
Nowadays, in the era of online trade, competitiveness is at the peak. A load of eCommerce websites invests in SEOs and AdWords campaigns for a higher place in the search engine’s ranking. One of the best and effective SEO elements is the Product Pages of the website, which has the below-listed features:
- A piece of extensive and descriptive information about your products and services
- Well-represented shipping, payment, delivery, and availability terms for the product
- High-quality product pictures and videos
- Reliable, trustworthy ratings, mentions, and reviews from other users for your products
TIPS TO IMPROVE SEO FOR ECOMMERCE PRODUCT PAGES
With a rapid growth phase in ECommerce, many eCommerce stores or brands are struggling to boost their conversions and ranks on search engines like Google, Amazon, YouTube, Twitter, etc. They also focus on checkout, product pages, carts, and other things to improve the website’s performance. Here is a list of vibrant tips to improve SEO for ECommerce Product Pages:
PRODUCT PAGE ANALYSIS
Every ECommerce store should provide a positive and delightful shopping experience to its customers. To achieve this goal, spend some time analyzing website elements and areas that require your attention. The Product Page Analysis covers the following vital factors for an eCommerce website:
- Ensures the appropriate loading speed of the page
- Provides information to your customers about your brand
- Offers an excellent shopping or search experience
- Keep engaging your customers at a look with a reliable product page design
- Maintain attractive features to attract and retain customers on the website
- Offer assistance to shoppers to buy products by providing them a complete and descriptive information
- Provide high-quality product photos and videos to make your products much impressive
- Put your shoppers at the comfort
PRODUCT PAGE MOBILE OPTIMIZATION
Product Page mobile optimization is a vital factor to improve SEO for ECommerce Product Pages, as mobile commerce or m-commerce is spreading much faster than other platforms. Nowadays, most online shoppers are using mobile devices to find their products to fulfill their search needs. The mobile-friendly eCommerce pages help gain web traffic, leads, conversions, sales, and revenue for the website. Test your website here.
Product Page mobile optimization helps your eCommerce store in the following ways:
- Allows customers to buy products anytime from anywhere
- Helps in enhancing the overall customer experience
- Assists in facilitating a faster checkout process with digital payment gateways
- Helps to improve the website’s search engine ranking
- Grows and takes your business to new heights
Several eCommerce stores use various shopping applications for a more convenient customer experience for shopping on mobile devices.
CLEAR PRODUCT PAGE CALL-TO-ACTION
An exact Product Page Call-To-Action is a beneficial factor to improve SEO for ECommerce product pages. Each product page must contain a clear CTA button to tell the customers to buy the products and services. ECommerce stores must represent CTAs with phrases like “add to cart,” “add to bag,” “buy now,” etc.
The Call-To-Action buttons must have the following features:
- Appropriate size: It helps customers find it convenient and use it for shopping products from your stores.
- Color: Use perfect colors for your CTA button that makes it visible on the product page.
- White space: Apply a design with a fair amount of white space to visually highlight it on the product page.
- Short: Keep your CTA buttons to the point, understandable, and easily accessible.
PRODUCT PAGE CUSTOMER RATINGS AND REVIEWS
Reviews and ratings about the products on your product pages from other customers help potential customers to make a buying decision. Many people prefer the recommendations of other people before buying as they trust online reviews. Product Page reviews build trust, which leads to more conversions and sales of the eCommerce store. The reviews are critical to improving SEO for ECommerce Product Pages as they work as social proofing for the website. Some shoppers also do not like to read reviews, so you must display the average review score summaries on the eCommerce product page.
The following are the ways to get more reviews and ratings for the eCommerce website:
- Use customer response to improve your products and services
- Place your reviews and ratings at front or center
- Considerately respond to all the thoughts of the website
- Delight your customers with an excellent user experience
- Leverage your social media appearance
- Add review reminders on your website
ENGAGING PRODUCT PAGE TITLE
An eye-catching and appealing product page title helps to improve SEO for ECommerce product pages. The page title is the prime thing that an online shopper will see while visiting your product page for his search requirements. It is the one-liner description of the product that fetches the attraction of the customers to your website. The following are the ways to write and optimize product page titles:
- Have your product page titles brief yet descriptive
- Use integrated keywords related to the product
- Briefly mention the critical attributes of the product
- Describe the features and benefits to attract consumers
- Arrange the product page titles in the right way
- Pay more focus and attention to the user intent
Optimized and engaging words for the website product page title has the power to make or break the sales. Using it in the right way helps to improve the SEO ranking of your store.
PRODUCT PAGE URGENCY CREATION
Urgency creation is one of the best ways to improve the eCommerce website or store’s conversion rate and sales. It is a social tendency that when we give more time to persons to perform tasks, they make delays in it. The same thing happens in eCommerce: when the eCommerce store offers more time to shoppers, they will make late purchasing decisions. Urgency creation is the most effective strategy used by businesses to stop it and target the broader audience.
Below-listed is some practical techniques helps to create urgency in eCommerce:
- Set a deadline for the shopping of all your discounts
- Highlights the limited stock
- Provide product-specific time-limited bonuses to the shoppers
- Makes sense of scarcity
- Promotes the sales deadline on your product pages
- Utilize a frequent floating bar to sponsor the offers
- Offer loyalty points for shopping to the consumers
- Show a countdown sale timer on the product page
PRODUCT PAGE PRICING AND SHIPPING COSTS
Showing transparent pricing and shipping costs on the product page helps improve the eCommerce store’s sales and revenue. Be clear and straightforward about shipping costs and prices for delivering the products and services to the customers. The information about the prices on the product pages builds customers’ trust in your eCommerce store.
Professional shipping strategy offers the following advantages to the eCommerce store:
- Improves the conversions for the eCommerce store
- Helps to expand the market or target more audience
- Enhances the operational efficiency
- Enhances the overall order value
- Decreases the costs of products for the customers
Here is a list of top eCommerce shopping options to improve SEO for ECommerce product pages:
- Less Than Truckload (LTL) carriers
- Same-day delivery
- Free in-store pickup
- Free shipping
- Live rates from the carriers
- Flat or table rate shipping
PRODUCT PAGE RETURN POLICY
An eCommerce return policy mentions rules and strategies to follow while returning and exchanging the products honestly by customers with an eCommerce store. Creating a reliable return policy is a critical strategy to improve SEO for eCommerce product pages. This policy involves the return window, recognized return conditions, persons responsible for return shipping, and supported return types. An eCommerce store can use the following tips to make your return policy easy to find by the customers:
- Display your return policy in the header and footer section of the homepage
- Include your policy on the product pages to remove the anxiety of the customers
- Link your policy from the order confirmation page to the buyer’s complaint page
- Put the links to begin the return process by tracking the email package
- Add one link of the return policy on the contact us page to make returns accessible for customers
PRODUCT PAGE LOADING SPEED
Product Page loading speed is a vital factor responsible for more conversions and sales for the eCommerce website. By page loading speed, we mean the time taken by a product page to load over the website. When your product page takes more time to load, it harms your conversions, leads, sales, revenue, and ranking of the search engines. It will help if you make your product page lighter to make your website attractive by interacting with social media platforms.
The following are the crucial ways to improve the page speed:
- Frequently check and audit the hosting provider of your website
- Remove the poorly performing WordPress plugins
- Use optimized CDN
- Optimize your server response time
- Image and video optimization
- Allows browser caching
- Take benefit of AMP and PWAs
- Compress your website when required
IMPRESSIVE VIDEOS AND PHOTOS FOR PRODUCT PAGES
The photos and videos provide the shopper’s first impression to purchase products and services from your store. Always use high-quality, well-placed images and videos on the product page to display the right product with the right angles from all sides. It must offer the same experience as in-person shopping to attract customers to your products. Always apply a well-defined background and 360-degree shot to show off all the essential features of the products.
The impressive videos and photos offer the following benefits:
- helps to eliminate or clarifying the customer’s doubt about the product
- helps to increase the conversion rate of the eCommerce website
- enables more clicks and shares on your product pages
- helps in improving engagement and building trust
- offers a visual demo of the product to the online shopper
- helps in the mobile optimization of the eCommerce website
- helps in reducing the returns of the products
- It is a quick and reliable source for the online visitor
In this article, the tips mentioned above are significant and help improve the SEO for ECommerce Product Pages. It takes lots of time for the eCommerce stores to rank on the different search engine result pages, but they precisely get what they are looking for in a successful business if they follow these tips.
JevinTech creates the website and different applications that deliver effective solutions to achieve your business goals. We specialized in complex link building strategies, pay-per-click campaigns, content marketing, and more services. Our well-trained and skilled team diligently works as per the requirements of the clients for their business needs. Contact us on our website to know more about our SEO services!